arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Newcastle Emlyn - Opening of Emlyn Hall (Neuadd Emlyn), 30 Sept 1961

  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1
Image 2:Download link to the full resolution of image number 2
full resolution of image 2
Image 3:Download link to the full resolution of image number 3
full resolution of image 3
Image 4:Download link to the full resolution of image number 4
full resolution of image 4

Description

Formerly the Central Hall, built in 1916 and owned by Mr JR Parkington, the Hall fell into disuse and closed in 1955. It was bought and renovated by the people of Newcastle Emlyn after numerous attempts to build a new hall had failed, due to the prohibitive cost of a new building. Lady Edmund Davies performed the opening ceremony.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment