• Ceinws/ Esgairgeiliog

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1


Some of the vintage farm and related equipment stored in the Rhiwgreiddyn mill complex. Owned by Sam R Evans of Pennal and later sold by auction, in one of the last and biggest c collection sales of its type in Western Europe. Notice the names written on th eroof beams by quarrymen in 1914 before going off to the First World War.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment