arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Official Re-Opening of Barry Memorial Hall

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1
Image 2:Download link to the full resolution of image number 2
full resolution of image 2
Image 3:Download link to the full resolution of image number 3
full resolution of image 3
Image 4:Download link to the full resolution of image number 4
full resolution of image 4

Description

Front cover of a black and white programme to commemorate the re-opening of Barry Memorial Hall, the Hall of Memory and Lesser Halls by the Hon Islwyn E.E. Davies, of Llandinam, and the Unveiling Ceremony by Major Edgar Jones, OBE, MA on Saturday 17th December 1949 at 3pm.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment