arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Owen's Caterers, Confectioners and Café, Aberystwyth (AY386)

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1

Description

A photograph of Owen's Caterers, Confectioners and Café, Aberystwyth. This enterprise was established in 1815, on the corner of North Parade and Terrace Road.

Miss Owen sold the business to Mr D.W. Teviotdale in June 1912, when it had been in existence for almost 100 years.

It is now the site of Tesco express.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment