arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Cefn Ydfa, Llangynwyd, Bridgend

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1
Image 2:Download link to the full resolution of image number 2
full resolution of image 2
Image 3:Download link to the full resolution of image number 3
full resolution of image 3

Description

Photographs of Cefn Ydfa, which is where the legend of the Maid of Cefn Ydfa gets its name. The building fell into ruin but was rebuilt by Mr Kokoc, who also rebuilt Pandy farm.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment