arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Plas Dolanog

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1

Description

Plas Dolanog was built or rebuilt in 1664 by William Williams and Thomas Williams. An inscription on the beam on the central gable records this date. It was owned by the Williams family for over three centuries before being sold by the estate of the Rev. John Bright Meredith Williams to the Jackson family in the early 20th century.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment