arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Ebenezer Chapel, Cwmffrwdoer, Pontypool

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1

Description

In 2015 Ebenezer Chapel celebrated its 275th anniversary. The Chapel was founded in 1740 by Rev Edmund Jones, also known as “The Prophet of the Tranch”, funded by using his savings, money raised locally and to finish the building he sold some of his books.
Ebenezer Chapel has a large graveyard. The graveyard is the last resting place of its founder Rev Edmund Jones who served as minister here until his death in 1793

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment