arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Dambusters Room Penarth

  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1
Image 2:Download link to the full resolution of image number 2
full resolution of image 2
Image 3:Download link to the full resolution of image number 3
full resolution of image 3
Image 4:Download link to the full resolution of image number 4
full resolution of image 4
Image 5:Download link to the full resolution of image number 5
full resolution of image 5

Description

Following the refurbishment of Penarth Pier in 2016, the upstairs board room has been named after the infamous Dambusters squadron, 617, in honour commanding officer Guy Gibson. Gibson came to Penarth after marrying Evelyn Mary Moore in All Saints Church in 1940 and lived at 2 Archer Road in the town.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment