arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
Dr Williams School OGA's picture
Dr Williams School OGA

Date joined: 23/05/14

About

Dr Williams' School, Dolgellau first opened its doors to pupils in 1878 and was a pioneer of secondary education for girls in Wales. The school closed in 1975, just short of its centenary. "Still Ardua Semper - Sharing Stories of Dr Williams' School, Dolgellau 1878-1975" is an Old Girls Association project in partnership with the University of Aberystwyth and the Dolgellau Record Office and supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund. The project is to catalogue the archives at the Record Office and to create a new interactive website for old girls to upload their stories and items. The new website is currently in preparation and will be launched in September.
… Show moreShow less

Website: https://www.dwsoga.org.uk

Dr Williams School Photo 1910-11

  • 818
  • login to save

Dr Williams School Reunion at 10 Downing Street

  • 1,079
  • login to save

Dr Williams's School, Dolgellau croquet game

  • 769
  • login to save

Dr Williams' School, Dolgellau

  • 1,152
  • login to save

Prince of Wales visits Dolgellau, 1923

  • 1,347
  • login to save

Dr Williams' School Bridge opening in 1938

  • 794
  • login to save

Dr Williams's School, Dolgellau

  • 937
  • login to save

Dr Williams' School, 1920s

  • 843
  • login to save

Glyn Malden - Dr Williams' School Junior...

  • 1,040
  • login to save

School Bridge Road

  • 768
  • login to save