arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government

Bethania Welsh Independent Chapel

Bethania was the first Independent chapel established in the parish of Ffestiniog, founded in 1818. The 1839 rebuild was recorded by Hildred in a comprehensive series of drawings. It was later demolished (though the vestry, schoolroom and chapel house remain).

There are 6 items in this collection

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Bethania Welsh Independent chapel, 2001

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Bethania Welsh Independent chapel, 2001 - interior

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Bethania Welsh Independent chapel - upper interior

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Bethania Welsh Independent chapel - interior back

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Bethania Welsh Independent chapel - carpentry

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Bethania Welsh Independent chapel - mahogany

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment