arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government

St Caffo's Church, Llangaffo

St Caffo's Church was built in 1846 near the site of an older church. Items associated with the earlier church still survive, including gravestones and a cross, a circular 12th century font, and the 15th century parts of the former door.


There are 8 items in this collection

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

ST CAFFO'S CHURCH

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Gateway at St Caffo's Church, Llangaffo

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Inscribed stone at Llangaffo church

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Mural monument at St Caffo's church

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Wheel Cross at Llangaffo church

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

The font at St Caffos Church, Llangaffo

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Cross base, Llangaffo churchyard

Login to save this item A vector image of a star to represent action to save this item

Royal Charter Monument, Llanallgo Church 1913

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment