arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Welsh Office building, Cathays Park, Cardiff; 1984

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1

Description

Built in 1938 by P E Hanton as Board of Health offices, it became the headquarters of the Welsh Office in 1964. Following devolution in 1997, which created the National Assembly for Wales, the decision was made to create a new headquarters in Cardiff Bay, the Senedd building was opened there on St David's day, 2006.

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment