arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • Tabernacl Welsh Baptist Church, Cwmsymlog

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1

Description

Tabernacl Welsh Baptist Church, Cwmsymlog, was first built in 1843 and later rebuilt in 1860, to serve the workers at the Cwmsymlog lead mine.

It was used as a location for Y Gwyll / Hinterland, a detective series by S4C based in Ceredigion.

This black and white photograph was taken by D.J. Percival, 29th November 1996.

Ref: rccs00183

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment