arrowbookcheckclosecommentfacebookfavourite-origfavouritegooglehomeibapdfsearchsharespotlighttwitterwelsh-government
  • St Davids Club entrance, Eastgate St, Aberystwyth

  • View map
Map 1st Edition (1868-1892) 2nd Edition (1899-1908) 3rd Edition (1920-1932) 4th Edition (1938-1954) Tithe Map
  • Use stars to collect & save items A vector image of star to represent action to save this item   Login to save this item
  • Download (non-commercial use only)

Content can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal use or in educational resources.
For commercial purposes please contact the copyright holder directly.
Read more about the The Creative Archive Licence.

Image 1:Download link to the full resolution of image number 1
full resolution of image 1

Description

The entrance to St David's Club , 35-37 Eastgate St, Aberystwyth. The St David's Club was established in 1838 and moved to this site in October 1903. The building is a late Georgian 3-storey structure with a bowed Doric porch to number 37 with fluted columns, panelled reveals, reeded doorcase, petal traceried fanlight and 6-panel door. The interior was destroyed by a fire in 1815, but the entrance hall to number 37 retains acanthus brackets to segmental arch leading to a stairwell.

Ref: DS2010_432_001

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to leave a comment